Weight Loss with Stomach Botox in Turkey
For many years, patients who are overweight have found relief from gastric botox. Despite trying several diets and activities, many overweight persons are unable to reach their ideal weight. This indicates that outside assistance is required. One procedure for weight loss that is specifically for this is gastric botox. By reading our content, you may learn more about Gastric Botox in Turkey.
What is Gastric Botox
Recently, gastric botox has gained a lot of popularity. This treatment is quite safe and non-invasive, and it is favoured by those who find it difficult to drop enough weight through exercise and a healthy diet. You can succeed with this technique, which can be used over a period of six or twelve months. After stomach botox, weight loss is possible with the right diet and activity. If we have a look at how it functions, you can read a subheading for that.
How Does Gastric Botox Work?
Injections of the poison into the stomach have grown in popularity. Using an endoscopic needle, botulinum toxin is delivered into the fundus of the stomach. The botulinum toxin affects the striated muscles of the stomach, which prevents their contraction and slows down food digestion in the stomach. Because food takes longer to be digested by the stomach, the sense of fullness lasts longer. By injecting botox into the stomach fundus, which is commonly considered to be the gastric center for hunger, ghrelin hormone signal is suppressed. Finally, the method aids in controlling appetite.
How is Botox Injected in the Gastric?
The botulinum toxin can be administered in the endoscopic unit painlessly while under moderate sedation. Patients may receive 500 to 1000 international units of botox in one dose (IU). The process takes 15 to 29 minutes to finish. Once the surgery is finished, the patients are taken to the ward where they are watched for at least two hours. Once hospitalized, patients stay in the hospital until they are well enough to go home.
Who Can get Gastric Botox ?
Botox injections into the gastric muscles can be helpful for people who have tried dieting before and had unsatisfactory results, people who need new sources of motivation to help them stick to a weight loss diet, people who are slightly overweight with a body mass index higher than 25 kg/m2, and people who are obese but do not want to undergo surgical procedures. Any stomach diseases including gastritis and ulcers should be treated before receiving a gastric botox injection. Patients who have completed their therapy may get botox injections.
Is Gastric Botox a Risky Procedure?
No. There are no known hazards or side effects. This product, which has been used for many years in the medical industry, is completely compatible with human health. Naturally, a person who has a botox allergy cannot use it. Other than that, anyone may easily use it. On the other hand, it is naturally removed from the body without the need for a further procedure.
Things to Know About Gastric Botox
- Gastric botox injections have an initial period of 72 hours and continue for 4 to 6 months. At the end of this period, you should assess whether the risk of existing disease has decreased before the patient reaches their ideal weight.
- Patients who do not have any health problems and have lost enough weight do not need to re-inject. Such patients should stick to their meals and exercise routines.
- Patients who are satisfied with the results of botulinum toxin injections into the stomach can have the surgery repeated after 6 months. If the patient follows his diet properly, has given his best performance in the previous 6 months and has not complained about food consumption during this time, the interval between injections may be longer.
- Regular use of stomach botox injections has no side effects. The procedure can be done three times in a row with an interval of six months each time.
How Many Kilos Can Be Lost With Gastric Botox?
It’s a decent alternative for people who are between 15 and 20 pounds over their ideal weight but aren’t morbidly obese enough to require surgery. If they are in good health, people between the ages of 18 and 70 are eligible for an endoscopy. Botox cannot replace weight-loss surgery. As a result, people with a BMI of 40 or more will not benefit from gastric Botox. Individuals with gastritis or stomach ulcers should first treat these conditions before switching to Botox. No treatment, including stomach Botox, guarantees weight loss.
It is therefore wrong to regard it as a miracle treatment. It has an appetite-suppressing effect, but after getting Botox, you’re forced to live a fast-food lifestyle and eat a diet strong in carbohydrates and protein, and your chances of success are limited if you stay immobile.
After receiving Botox treatment, food may take up to 10–12 hours to move from the stomach to the intestines. This gives rise to intense feelings that last for a while. Following stomach Botox therapy, weight loss averages 15 kg, with the initial months seeing the greatest decrease. However, it’s important to take into account a person’s previous weight and metabolism.
Can Everybody Lose the Same Weight with Gastric Botox ?
Those who weigh 100 kilograms and are 60 centimeters tall may not lose weight at the same rate as those who weigh 150 kilograms and are 60 centimeters tall. The weight that can be used increases when there are more pilots.
Botox is a drug that does not start working right away after injection. The effects will start to become noticeable in the days after the therapy and last for up to six months. The effects of Botox are quite fleeting due to the medication’s nature. Regardless of the goal, the effects of the prescription last no more than six months before the drug starts to gradually leave the body and loses its potency.
Gastric Botox Treatment in Turkey
Turkey is a country with a robust and productive health sector. Patients from various nations travel to Turkey for treatment of all kinds. The first choice for effective and economical treatments is frequently this location. When it comes to botox application in Turkey, it is a procedure that should be carried out in sterile clinics by qualified doctors. However, unlike in other nations, you are not required to pay thousands of euros.
Because of this, choosing clinics with qualified surgeons and high-quality care will not increase the cost of the procedure. because Turkey has a low cost of living. The cost of therapies is therefore reasonable. For this reason, if you are going to receive treatment in Turkey, it will be enough to find a successful clinic and an experienced surgeon.
Is it risky to get Stomach Botox in Turkey?
On the internet, there are a lot of blog entries on Turkey. Despite the fact that the majority of these are about their advantages and benefits, some of them also contain poor content. First of all, keep in mind that the purpose of each post is to draw patients to the author’s home country rather than Turkey. Many nations do not like the surge in health tourism that Turkey has seen in recent years. Because people who travel to Turkey for medical treatment do not just come from nearby nations but also from far-off ones.
Blog entries about the poor quality and hazards of these procedures are included because Turkey provides such high-quality therapies at reasonable prices. However, low-quality treatments are not the cause of Turkey’s economical healthcare. In short, receiving medical care in Turkey carries the same risks as receiving it elsewhere. These dangers do not only exist in Turkey. In other words, Turkey does not provide subpar medical care. You can see how successful Turkey is if you do any investigation.
Advantages of Getting Stomach Botox in Turkey
- Turkey Offers Guaranteed Treatments. In case of any unsuccessful results, the Clinic will offer you free treatment.
- It offers quality treatments. The best products and devices are used in the clinics. This directly affects the success rate of the treatment.
- It offers affordable treatments. The cost of living in Turkey is very cheap. This makes the cost of treatments cheap. At the same time, it is economical to provide treatment to the patient.
- State-of-the-art devices provide treatment. Turkey is highly developed in the field of health. It uses the best and state-of-the-art devices while performing the treatments. So you can get the most out of your treatments.
- It offers comfortable treatments. Clinics and hospitals are designed to ensure the comfort of patients. The patient meets most of his needs in the most comfortable way during treatment, at rest or while waiting. This allows patients to receive a comfortable treatment.
- Provides hygienic treatments. Clinics and hospitals in Turkey work extremely hygienically. Although mostly offering disposable products, these products are sterilized more than once when multiple uses are required. Thus, it minimizes any infection of the patients during the treatment. This greatly affects the success rate of treatment.
How Much Does it Cost to Get Stomach Botox in Turkey?
Turkey offers a wide range of economical treatments and demands. As a result, patients favor receiving care in Turkey. As for the price of the procedure. Let’s start by comparing the costs in the USA and the UK. Let’s then calculate how much you can save in light of the expense of your treatment in Turkey.
Prices for gastric botox vary from 3500 to 6000 euros in the United Kingdom and from 3500-7000 euros in the United States. Prices for gastric botox in Turkey begin at 1.150 euros. This demonstrates how vast their differences are.
Where is Gastric Botox performed in Turkey?
If we consider the area, there are numerous that you can select either in the summer or the winter. The two most well-known of these are Istanbul and Antalya. You must select the top clinic and physician in these cities. There is no ideal solution. There are numerous prosperous clinics and qualified medical professionals. For you, Booking for Treatment has selected the best. By getting in touch with us, you can receive care from the greatest surgeons in Turkey.
Istanbul, Antalya, and Izmir are home to hospitals that are part of our network. They are selected based on the opinions and happiness of the patients, the success rate of the surgeries, and the doctors’ qualifications.